| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Aragarcas in May is fairly hot at 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.5 °C (88.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.6 °C (65.5 °F).
- In May the mean diurnal temperature variation/ range is 12.9 °C (23.2 °F).
- The weather in May is somewhat parched. A paltry 29.1mm (1.1in) of H2O is dumped.
- The shortest day is 11:14 long and the longest day is 11:32 long with an average length of 11:22.
Check the distance to and compare the Aragarcas May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Aragarcas, Brazil
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Aragarcas:
- Formosa, Brazil - 526.1 kms (326.9 miles) E
- Brasilia, Brazil - 460.2 kms (285.9 miles) E
- Pirenopolis, Brazil - 349.4 kms (217.1 miles) E
- Goias, Brazil - 224.6 kms (139.6 miles) E
- Goiania, Brazil - 329.6 kms (204.8 miles) ESE
- Ipameri, Brazil - 477.7 kms (296.8 miles) ESE
- Rio Verde, Brazil - 264.4 kms (164.3 miles) SSE
- Catalao, Brazil - 521.3 kms (324 miles) ESE
- Capinopolis, Brazil - 419.4 kms (260.6 miles) SE
- Paranaiba, Brazil - 436.9 kms (271.5 miles) SSE
- Tres Lagoas, Brazil - 545.9 kms (339.2 miles) S